Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
Salary: $18-22 per hour, depending on level of experience, for a total of 200-280 hours during the academic year which totals approximately 30 weeks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Membership recruitment – utilizing social media and University electronic resources, publicize group
• Hold regularly scheduled meetings
• Hold events throughout the year, e.g., mock Seder, Taste of Israel (food tasting), trips, volunteer activities, etc.
• Work within the framework of the University club system in order to receive funding for events
• Interface with other Hillel clubs; e.g., Quinnipiac, Yale
• Contribute to the presence of Jewish life on campus
Qualifications: dynamic, energetic person with excellent communication skills; basic knowledge of use of social media; Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required; comfortable with university student population; familiarity with and previous participation in Jewish club or organization preferred