• Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment
• Setting tables, chairs and other items for events/meetings • Some basic audio/video setups
• Maintaining a positive attitude when working with co-workers and the public
• Timely and ready to start working when the shift begins • Working as a team to move equipment, supplies, furniture, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Available to work any shift
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Work on your feet for an entire shift
• Knowledgeable of proper cleaning practices and cleaning product/equipment selection
• Reliable transportation
• Valid CT Driver’s License
• Knowledgeable of basic audio/video equipment usage (we train)
• Free JCC family membership
• 3 weeks paid vacation per year
• 12 paid sick days per year
• Some paid holidays or equivalent comp time off
• Discounted daycare
• Medical, dental & vision care available at a cost
References are a must and background checks will be conducted.
The JCC/Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven is a non-denominational, EEO/AA employer. We encourage individuals of all faiths and backgrounds to apply.