The JCC is looking for experienced, certified lifeguards for all shifts (early mornings, evenings and weekends).
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively in emergencies
- Ensuring the safety of our members
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules, and regulations
- Consistently provide friendly courteous assistance exceeding member expectations every day
- Inspect the facility on a daily schedule
- Test water to assure pool chemicals are balanced
- Complete all opening and closing procedures (as needed)
- Maintain cleanliness of facility
- Must have current American Red Cross Lifeguarding and First Aid and American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the Aquatics Director
References are a must and background checks will be conducted.
The JCC/Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven is a non-denominational, EEO/AA employer. We encourage individuals of all faiths and backgrounds to apply.