JCC of Greater New Haven
360 Amity Road, Woodbridge CT
Position Description: Spa Concierge
Reports To: Director of Health and Phys. Ed. & Assistant Director of Health and Phys. Ed.
Classification: Part Time, Non-Exempt
The JCC is looking for a mature professional individual to ensure customer satisfaction to our members. This is a part time position with day, night and/or weekend hours.
Must have experience in customer service, sales and be a team player.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Greeting members with a smile
- Sales of membership, services, programming and more (computer skills required)
- Answering phones and questions
- Understanding the programs and operations of the facility
- Washing and folding towels
- Ensuring the safety of our members
- Taking Inventory
- Other duties as assigned
References are a must and background checks will be conducted.
The JCC/Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven is a non-denominational, EEO/AA employer. We encourage individuals of all faiths and backgrounds to apply.